JUNIATA (WPVI) —
Two youngsters and an grownup have been injured in a quick-shifting home hearth within the Juniata part of Philadelphia.
The blaze broke out at three:30 a.m. Tuesday within the 3800 block of Bennington Road.
When firefighters arrived, thick smoke was displaying from the row residence.
Firefighters shortly positioned the flames underneath management.
The 2 youngsters and the grownup have been taken to an space hospital in secure situation to be handled for smoke inhalation.
A number of different occupants have been receiving help from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Pink Cross.
There was no fast phrase what sparked the hearth.
Ship a breaking information alert
Report a correction or typo
Study extra concerning the 6abc apps
(Copyright ©2017 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.)